Lutein, Vitamin Е, β-carotene, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin
Maintenance of normal vision.
Normal function of the visual acuity and the structure of the eye.
Protection of the cells from oxidative stress.
- Essential for vision
- Pigment (carotenoid) which belongs to the family of xanthines and is the main pigment of the macula and lens of the human eye
- A powerful antioxidant
- Filter of harmful UV light
- Has a strong antioxidant activity
- Contributes to the decrease of the feeling of “tired eyes”
- Powerful natural antioxidant
- A powerful antioxidant that interrupts the oxidation chain and protects cell membranes from oxidative stress, which is one of the main reasons for their aging
- Helps maintain good eyesight
- Contributes to normal cell differentiation
- Participates in formation of the visual pigment rhodopsin, which is located in the receptor cells of the retina
- Has a high antioxidant activity – captures free radicals and neutralizes them